Kinetik Solutions takes account of its environmental, social and Governance impact in the way it operates as a business. By demonstrating our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility, we aim to align our business values with the needs of our clients whilst embedding responsible and ethical principles into everything we do.
We continually seek ways to reduce our carbon footprint and environmental impact by reducing our energy and water consumption, procurement, transport and other business usages. Care for our environment is a key responsibility, which we consider to be sound business practice. Some examples of our processes that support the environment include:
- We aim to operate paperless processes as much as possible. We do this by using digital methods and applications for file exchange, collaboration and communication.
- Where possible, we offer home-based jobs to avoid unnecessary travel. We use video conferencing and other means to keep collaboration active.
- Where travel is necessary, we encourage the use of public transport.
- Where possible, we use sustainable, ethical and recycled products for the services we render and for our own consumption.
- We promote veganism to help the environment, biodiversity, health and wellbeing.
To serve our diverse clients, we recognise the need to be diverse and inclusive in our approach. We also understand that we are part of the social fabric of society. We support this by:
- Removing the barriers in the way we recruit suppliers, associates and employees to find the best organisation/person to support our work.
- Being creative in ways of working that are inclusive of the needs of our suppliers, associates and employees. This is balanced with the needs of our stakeholders and the environment we operate in.
- Allowing diversity of thinking and delivery in the way we work for our clients. This provides better joined-up solutions that maximise benefits for all stakeholders.
- Actively mentoring all our employees to support their career and their development as humans.
We are a boutique consulting business. Nevertheless, we have robust structures in place to ensure that we are aware of the rights, responsibilities and expectations of our stakeholders. We use conflict and contradictions as a positive way to reconsider opportunities and issues.
Senior management staff are given the opportunity to use their skills and take time to give their services to their local communities, such as local schools and community organisations. Some of the organisations we have helped, in the past and present, include:
- Crisis – A national charity for homeless people.
- Nirvana School – A school for underprivileged children based in Pondicherry, India.
- Mediation Hertfordshire – A not-for-profit organisation that works to resolve neighbourhood conflict.
- Rotary Club – Community service projects to address local and global needs.