We have trained in over 10 countries with over 20 organisations across the world. Clients love our Opex Training with over 80% rating it as excellent.
The training is led by our team who are equipped with extensive experience in large scale transformations and blue-chip projects. You can be confident that you’ll be getting high value training that engages you throughout.
Why is our training different?
- Collaborative: We align training with your specific business opportunities and issues
- Action-oriented: Our training leads kickstart projects and creates insight for change
- Experience Based: Learn from our experience and get the opportunity to share yours
Our Public Training Packages
Make your change transformation and operational excellence benefit from a bespoke training that is fit for purpose.
The training is led by our team who are equipped with extensive experience in large scale transformations and blue-chip projects, so you can be confident that you’ll be getting the best, most reliable training offered!
We are passionate about working in constant collaboration with our clients to create sustainable change and so each training programme is tailored to your organisation’s needs.
- We have over 60 modules of training from which you can choose the right mix from our four areas of operational excellence.
- Our Training programmes can be tailored from 1-8 days depending on your specific needs.
- We also offer training in European languages.
”I really found the Kaizen… to be extremely well structured and you had a great way of keeping everybody focused on the job in hand, not allowing us to go off on tangents unless totally relevant. I am also delighted with the results that we achieved over the five days.”
– Regional Manager, Hertz UK
“Overall the change management course was rated at 3.5 out of 4. The Black Belts were better equipped to deal with change issues on their projects. Delegates appreciated the interaction and activities with a focus on learning by doing”
– Summary of feedback from course participants on a 4 day change management training
“The knowledge gained [in Lean] was immersive and could be applied to day-to-day work. The training was very relevant and loved the activities that involved everyone.”
“Kinetik Solutions engagement allowed the Capital & Regional Operational teams to explore the 11 tools of continuous improvement and how these can be applied to improve business processes and overall efficiency whilst maintaining stakeholder engagement. Kinetik’s work has provided Capital&Regional with the drive and determination to develop and sustain a culture of continuous improvement throughout the business both at head office and at centre level.”
– Operations Director, Capital and Regional