Terms & Conditions for Buying Kinetik Products
By visiting our website and placing the order you are agreeing to the following terms of business. For the clarification of doubt, references to ‘we, ‘us’ or ‘our’ below relate to Kinetik Solutions Ltd, references to ‘you’ reference the buyer of goods or services and the viewer of this website. The ‘Website’ is in reference to http://www.kinetik.uk.com.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch of the products ordered by you, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it prior. Non-acceptance of an order may be result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the Terms & Conditions
If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by one of our team.
Your information, once received by us, is kept under our data protection policy. We cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website
Description of Products
Each product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description. We will take every reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information, including Product Descriptions, appearing on the Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position at the exact moment you place an order.
Prices & Payment
All prices are exclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered, VAT if applicable, plus delivery and any additional optional charges, which you have selected. Upon the receipt of the order we will email you an invoice with the payment instructions. We will not process the order till we receive the payment.
Refusal of Transaction
We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any products or content on this Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion.
We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our:
- Withdrawing any product from this Website whether or not that product has been sold;
- Removing or editing any materials or content on the Website;
- Refusing to process a transaction or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
Under English law to be eligible to purchase products from us and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this website you must be:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be able to pay by bank transfer or other prescribed way by us on our invoice
- Provide your real name, company name, address, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information.
Delivery Schedule & Deliveries
- We aim to despatch orders within 14 working days of receipt of the payment.
- Shortages/ Damages: any damages or shortages must be reported within 48 hours of received delivery, no claims will be entertained after this time.
- All deliveries need to be signed for. If there is no-one available to sign, then the courier will make contact and further attempts will be made to deliver or leave instructions for contact . If you do not contact the courier to arrange collection (within the time assigned by the courier), the consignment will be returned to us and you will be liable for the additional delivery charges and also for the cost of re-shipping the item(s).
- Any import taxes and duties are the responsibility of the customer.
- After consignments are dispatched, we will not be held responsible for any delays suffered by the delivery company.
- Any date specified for a delivery to take place is regarded as a preferred date and, while every effort is made to deliver consignments on preferred dates, this is not guaranteed by us or by any third party working on our behalf.
Warranty and claims
Any failures in or missing deliveries from Kinetik Solutions must be claimed within 48 hours of receiving the product. If an error or malfunction is discovered, it is the duty of the buyer to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org without hesitation. Kinetik Solutions will handle any claim valid under these conditions and correct the error or missing delivery as soon as possible.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English Law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England.
We will treat all your Personal Information as confidential.
When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, company name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders: this includes passing your information to couriers for delivery of your order;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve the products, this Website and its services to you;
- To state your name as a customer on our website (unless you ask us specifically to keep this confidential)
The data is stored on our database and on our web host servers and is password protected. This data is stored indefinitely for reference but you may request its deletion by contacting us.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Data Protection Act (2018) DPA.
You have a number of individual rights relating to the processing and storage of your personal data. See Data protections policy https://www.kinetik.uk.com/product-news/privacy-policy/. Further information can be found at the Information Commissioner’s Office website.
Returns & Refund Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
- You must notify us beforehand of your intention to return an item or items by email at email@example.com stating the reason for the return.
- You have the right to cancel your order within 7 working days from the day after the goods are received.
- Goods must be returned in the original condition in which they were received i.e. as new. Please ensure that you enclose your order number, name, address and contact telephone number with your goods and the reason for the return.
- You must return the item at your own cost, but not withstanding this should you exercise your right to cancel as per the above paragraph, we will ensure we make a refund to you within 30 days of the date of cancellation. If we have not received the item, we reserve the right to deduct the cost of collecting the item before making a refund.
- You will be responsible for the item or items until they reach us. For your own protection we advise you to use a secure delivery service, which requires a signature upon delivery.
- Where you are withdrawing from your purchase within the 7 working days cooling-off period; unwanted goods will be refunded less postage charges paid provided they are returned unused and in the same condition as received. Any part use of a product will incur a deduction from the final refund amount. Refunds will be made to the original payment source within 30 days of receipt.
- We have taken great care to illustrate our products as clearly as possible. However, pictures shown may vary slightly from the actual product.
- Your statutory rights are not affected.